TICKETING FAQs 2021
TICKETING & REFUND POLICY
Due to the ongoing situation regarding international travel restrictions and other factors that may prevent you from attending the event, The BPM Festival has updated its ticketing and refund policy for those purchasing multi-day festival passes from Xtixs for The BPM Festival: Costa Rica 2021 in Tamarindo, Costa Rica from March 3-7th, 2021.
If a multi-day festival pass purchaser is unable to attend The BPM Festival: Costa Rica 2021, purchasers have three available options:
- Credit: Purchasers may rollover their multi-day festival pass to the next edition of The BPM Festival: Costa Rica.
- Resale: Purchasers may use their Xtixs account to resell and transfer their multi-day festival pass at the ticket’s face value via Xtixs only. Each resale transaction is subject to Xtixs 2% transaction fee. Please note, purchasers reselling/transferring their festival pass on 3rd party resale sites (Stubhub, TicketSwap etc.) will not be valid as the new purchaser’s name must be printed on the ticket presented at the BPM box office in March.
- Refund: Purchasers requesting refunds will be entitled to an 85% refund of the ticket’s face value, excluding Xtixs service charges and associated fees. Refunds will be issued and processed within 30 working days of refund requests. 15% of all multi-day festival passes face value are non-refundable.
All refund or credit requests must be submitted by 11:59PM ET on February 24, 2021, unless your state, region, or country is removed from the authorized list for international travelers within a week of the event (from February 25 – March 2, 2021). If you are denied entry into Costa Rica from February 25, 2021 due to failure to meet all of Costa Rica’s entry requirements, no refund or credit will be issued.
In the case of postponement of The BPM Festival: Costa Rica 2021, multi-day festival pass purchasers will have two available options:
- Credit: Purchasers may rollover their festival pass to the next edition of The BPM Festival: Costa Rica.
- Refund: Purchasers requesting refunds will be entitled to an 85% refund of the ticket’s face value, excluding Xtixs service charges and associated fees. Refunds will be issued and processed within 30 working days of refund requests. 15% of the face value of all multi-day festival passes are non-refundable.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 18 & older.
- Rain or shine.
- Lineup / set times subject to change.
- Festival wristbands must be worn at all times.
- Wristbands void if tampered or removed.
- Everyone subject to search upon entry.
- All sales are final.
- Official resale exchange will be allowed at a later point.
- All purchases for The BPM Festival: Costa Rica 2021 are subject to The BPM Festival’s updated 2021 ticketing policy available on this page.
- Tickets/festival passes purchased through a third party will not be honoured at The BPM Festival Costa Rica 2021 under any circumstances, and the original purchaser will not be eligible for a refund.
- Each person may purchase a maximum of four (4) festival passes at any given time.
- Each valid ticket/festival pass guarantees entry to the event on the date and time specified on the ticket/festival pass (subject to venue legal capacity).
- The original purchaser of the ticket/festival passes must be present at Will Call and must have a valid government-issued photo ID matching the name on the order, the tickets/festival pass will not be honoured and refunds will not be issued.
- The BPM Festival holds the right to cancel any order without previous notice if fraudulent activity is detected.
- The BPM Festival is not responsible if any ticket/festival pass/wristband is lost, stolen, damaged and/or destroyed.
- Once purchased, you will receive an order confirmation email from Xtixs on behalf of BPM.
- If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- If you have not received your order confirmation or are having any other technical issues with your order, please contact Xtixs Customer support through your Xtixs account.
- All festival pass order confirmations will be exchanged for festival wristbands on-site at the BPM box office on-site in March. The original purchaser must be present when picking up their wristband(s).
FREQUENTLY ASKED TICKETING QUESTIONS
Where can I buy festival passes?
Festival passes (wristbands) will be available to purchase via Xtixs. Festival passes will also be available for purchase (subject to availability) at the BPM box office in Tamarindo.
It is advised to purchase advance festival passes as they are available while supplies last and prices will be higher at the box office.
When can I purchase festival passes?
Festival passes can be purchased via Xtixs while supplies last.
What type of festival passes do you offer?
5-day festival passes are valid for access to all showcases from March 3 through March 7, 2021.
3-day weekend passes will be available at a later time and will be valid from 12pm local time on March 4 through March 7, 2021.
These are our only multi-day festival pass options.
What are accepted methods of payment for festival passes?
Xtixs accepts all major credit cards, PayPal and, in certain countries, direct bank transfers are accepted. The available payment options will be made clear as you go through the check-out process.
For more information, please visit Xtixs.
What is the difference between ‘Early Bird’, ‘Tier 1’, ‘Tier 2’, etc. festival passes?
All festival passes allow access to all BPM events for their respective dates.
Early bird passes offer the best price and are limited in supply. As festival passes move from Tier 1 and move onto Tier 2, etc., the festival pass price will increase. It is recommended to buy earlier to save and get the best value.
Do you offer discounts for large groups, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.?
Do you offer camping?
Do you offer travel packages (flights, accommodations, transfers)?
For more information on getting to The BPM Festival, where to stay, etc., please visit our Travel page here. We do not offer flights packages.
Can I buy festival passes at the BPM Box office or venue door?
Yes but it is advised to purchase advance festival passes in advance as they are available while supplies last and prices will be higher at the BPM box office/venue door, if still available.
Can I book a VIP bed/table?
VIP beds/tables will be available while supplies last for select events. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*The BPM Festival reserves the right to sell the beds/tables if you are not present to attend to your table within the timeframes outlined to you at the time of booking.
Will my festival pass (wristband) be mailed to me?
No. All festival pass (wristband) holders must present their Xtixs purchase confirmation email displaying the scannable barcode and government-issued photo ID at the BPM Box Office in Tamarindo to exchange for their festival wristband. Please bring a valid government-issued photo ID (ex. passport, driver’s license) and the Xtixs purchase confirmation email. NOTE: The valid government-issued ID must match the name on the confirmation email.
Can I change the name on my festival pass?
You may only change the name on your festival pass if you decide to resell your festival pass via Xtixs resale mechanism.
Can I give my friend my festival pass (wristband)?
No. Wristbands are void if tampered or removed.
Can I buy my friend(s) a festival pass (wristband) as a gift?
Yes but the festival pass order on Xtixs must be made in your friend(s) name otherwise they will not be able to pick up the wristband at the BPM Box Office.
If you will attend The BPM Festival with your friend(s), the festival pass can be in your name and your friend(s) must be present with you at the BPM Box Office to pick up the festival wristband.
I purchased more than one festival pass, do my friend(s)/guest(s) need to be with me when picking up wristbands?
Yes. If you purchased more than one festival pass under your name, your friend(s) must be present with you at the BPM Box Office to pick up all festival wristbands.
Can somebody else pick up my will call order?
No. The purchaser MUST be the one to pick up and present a valid government-issued photo ID and the purchase confirmation email. NO EXCEPTIONS. This is for your own safety and to prevent fraud/scams.
I lost my festival pass (wristband), what can I do?
The BPM Festival is not responsible if your festival pass or ticket is lost, damaged, or stolen.
Festival wristbands must be worn at all times and are void if tampered or removed.
I purchased my festival pass but I didn’t receive my purchase confirmation email/downloadable file. What do I do?
If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam/promotions folder.
If you still cannot locate your order confirmation, or are having any other technical issues with your order, please contact Xtixs customer support through your Xtixs account.
For more information, please visit Xtixs.
I purchased my festival pass but the order was canceled by Xtixs. What happened?
Xtixs verifies purchases through its fraud detection protocol for your protection.
If you ordered was canceled, it is likely Xtixs fraud detection picked up an issue with your purchase (mistyped billing address, etc.). Please contact Xtixs customer service through your Xtixs account with your order ID ready for assistance.
For more information, please visit Xtixs.
I bought a festival pass from a “friend”/scalper/3rd party, how can I verify this pass will work?
DO NOT buy festival passes from a 3rd party/Scalper. There will be NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, authentication or guaranteed support for passes purchased from a third party/scalper (this includes Stubhub, TicketSwap, etc.).
*The BPM Festival reserves the right to refuse entry or eject anyone whose behavior is unruly or illegal in nature.
I have a question that was not answered here, who can I contact?
For general questions, please contact email@example.com.